вторник, 10 февруари 2015 г.

one-way call

I am jumping
through the arc of my arms
my pulse on a race,
my hair in my face.
This is not a nice dream
under the stars.
There is nothing nice
in my horrified eyes

In my eyes, a observer
could see it all clear:
the cliffs, growing bigger,
the trees, growing bigger,
the radiant spectrum
of my sunlit fear
The far, growing bigger
my heart, growing bigger

This is not a nice dream-
I`m so high, I am falling
for hours, for years,
and I am so out of tears,
and I`m so out of screams
In the end, its the calling
of the ground that is left
Only falling is safe.

I am jumping,
through the arc of my arms
And the dream is not nice
but I`m closing my eyes
And the trees just draw closer
and the cliffs just draw closer
With my eyes shut, its calm
in the wind of their call

its a mastery
to keep yourself whole



P.S. хубаво е да слушаш Low roar, David Flynn и The Lumineers.
като билков чай с мед за слуха са.
това след Bob Dylan+ Joan Baez, които те атакуват като отлежал сайдер.
чашата дъжд с лимонов сок е Ray Lamontagne.


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар